Sugar Free Banana Pudding
- 9 ounces sugar free French vanilla instant pudding (3 small boxes or 2 large boxes)
- 5 cups milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces Cool Whip (1/2 large container)
- 2 -3 bananas
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sugar free vanilla wafers (half box of wafers or half pack of cookies) or 4 1⁄2 ounces sugar free vanilla cookies (half box of wafers or half pack of cookies)
- Mix together pudding, milk, sour cream and cool whip. Mix all of these ingredients together until smooth.
- Layer bowl with 2-3 bananas and vanilla wafers. Then pour half of the mixture on top and layer again. Finish off with the rest of the cool whip for topping and a few cookie crumbles.