1/2 Photos of Sugar Free Banana Cream Pie
Chef #330413's Note:
This is a recipe for a banana cream pie with the least amount of sugar in it that I could possibly think of without taking away the taste. It's quick and easy, and can even be made with kids. Just for reference the brand name of the listed ingredients do not have to be the same brand. Please use whatever brand you would prefer to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat both boxes of pudding mix into 2 3/4 cups milk, adding any amount of vanilla extract you want, in a large bowl with a wire whisk for 1 - 2 minutes.
- 2Using a large spoon spread a little bit of the pudding mixture on the bottom of the pie crust for the first layer of pudding, followed by adding a layer of sliced bananas on top of the pudding layer. Continue doing this until you run out of pudding mix and banana slices. You may use more or less bananas according to your preference.
- 3Using a small icing spatula or a spoon apply some whip cream to the top of the pie, covering it all the way around.
- 4Sprinkle some cinnamon powder into the palm of your hand and then gently dust the cinnamon powder lightly over the top of the pie by gently using your hand/fingers.
- 5You may serve the pie now or place it in the refrigerator for an hour to chill (my recommendation). Leftovers should be placed back into the refrigerator to keep cool.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.5
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 294.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant banana cream pudding mix