Recipe by AngAustinBrody
My 11 month old had a little taste test of banana bread and he loved it so I searched for a sugar free banana bread recipe. He loves this bread and so does the rest of the family!
Top Review by klkscanner
Excellent - I added about a half teaspoon of white stevia powder as my orange juice was fresh squeezed and not very sweet. I also used dried cranberries. Excellent bread - moist and delicious. DH loved it too and he typically hates "sugar free" or "light" recipes. This is a keeper for sure!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl. Stir to blend.
- Place bananas in blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the bananas and rest of ingredients to flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.