1/8 Photos of Sugar Free Banana Bread
My 11 month old had a little taste test of banana bread and he loved it so I searched for a sugar free banana bread recipe. He loves this bread and so does the rest of the family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl. Stir to blend.
- 3Place bananas in blender and puree until smooth.
- 4Add the bananas and rest of ingredients to flour mixture and mix well.
- 5Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- 6Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- 7Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2229.8
- Calories from Fat 769
- Total Fat 85.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 1445.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 354.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 41.5 g
- Sugars 112.2 g
- Protein 46.2 g