My 11 month old had a little taste test of banana bread and he loved it so I searched for a sugar free banana bread recipe. He loves this bread and so does the rest of the family!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl. Stir to blend.
- Place bananas in blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the bananas and rest of ingredients to flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.