1 hr 5 mins
This is a great substitute for those high-calorie apple pies and cobblers that abound. I like to serve it with a either a scoop of low-fat vanilla ice cream or a dallop of Cool Whip on top while it's still warm. Mmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Tips: I soak my apples in a lemon juice and water mixture to keep them from turning brown as I slice them. Drain before adding the spices. You can substitute Egg Beaters for the egg whites.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9" pie plate with cooking spray (I use butter flavored) and set aside.
- 3To prepare the streusel, in a small bowl, mix the flour and brown sugar and cut the light butter into it until it forms small clumps. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, combine apple slices with cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour into the prepared pie plate and set aside.
- 5Whip the remaining ingredients together with a wire whisk and pour over the apples. Sprinkle the streusel evenly over the top of the pie.
- 6Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for five minutes. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-Free Apple Streusel Pie
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 198.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: