I found this recipe on a Splenda ad, tried it and modified it a bit. I have made it several times for my husband who will NOT eat anything sugarfree...he really likes this version of apple pie.
- Prepare piecrusts according to package directions, fit 1 piecrust into 9 inch pie plate.
- Stir together Splenda, flour, cinnamon mixture.
- Stir and coat apples with flour sugar mixture, pour into pie plate, dot with pieces of butter.
- Place remaining pie crust on top, crimp edges and make slits in top crust or pierce evenly with a fork to allow steam to escape during baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Great with Sugar Free ice cream or Lite Frozen whipped topping on it.