1 hr 5 mins
This is a really good substitute for the high calorie pie when you just have to have an apple pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 cups flour and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Cut in shortening until it is pea sized.
- 3Stir in cold water.
- 4Seperate into 2 pieces.
- 5Roll to fit a 9 inch pie pan and line pan
- 6In a seperate bowl mix 3 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, sweetner and apple juice concentrate.
- 7Add apples and stir gently.
- 8Pour into pie shell.
- 9Dot with butter.
- 10Roll second piece of pie dough to fix pie and cover pie filling.
- 11Cut excess dough from edges and crimp.
- 12Cut slits to allow steam to escape.
- 13Bake at 4oo degrees until brown.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 317.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g