Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really good substitute for the high calorie pie when you just have to have an apple pie.
Make and share this Sugar Free Apple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Place 2 cups flour and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cut in shortening until it is pea sized.
- Stir in cold water.
- Seperate into 2 pieces.
- Roll to fit a 9 inch pie pan and line pan
- In a seperate bowl mix 3 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, sweetner and apple juice concentrate.
- Add apples and stir gently.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Dot with butter.
- Roll second piece of pie dough to fix pie and cover pie filling.
- Cut excess dough from edges and crimp.
- Cut slits to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 4oo degrees until brown.