Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an all natural sugar free pie - no artificial sweetener used and it is delicious!
- 6 cups sliced apples (use sweet ones)
- 6 ounces frozen apple juice concentrate (Seneca)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 pie crusts
- Thaw apple juice. Pour into a bowl and thicken with corn starch - adding it a Tablespoon at a time until it is thick. You may need more or less than the 4 Tbs listed.
- Pour apples into first crust.
- Pour thickened apple juice over the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon, dot with margarine, and seal 2nd crust over the top.
- Bake at 250 for 40-45 minutes.