Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great sugar free recipe. Can be topped with no added sugar/ low carb ice cream for a real treat.
- 4 cups peeled and sliced golden delicious apples
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash lemon juice
- Thaw concentrate in saucepan.
- Dissolve corn starch in juice.
- Heat until clear.
- Place apples in juice and let bubble 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in a few drops of lemon juice& cinnamon.
- Dot with butter in pastry shell.
- Seal top Pastry tightly.
- Bake at 425 for 45-60 minutes or until crust is golden.