Recipe by Domestic Goddess
This is a really delicious 3-ingredient sugar free apple flavored iced tea. Ingredients are: black tea, water, and 1 packet of Walmart's Great Value Sugar Free Apple Naturally Flavored Drink Mix.
- 9 regular size black tea bags
- 8 cups water, divided
- 1 packet great value sugar free apple naturally flavored powdered drink mix (from Walmart)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tea bags in a 2-quart size glass pitcher.
- In a medium size saucepan, bring 4 cups of water almost to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat, as soon as you see bubbles start to come to the surface.
- Pour the hot water over the tea bags in the glass pitcher.
- Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap, and let the tea steep for 1 hour on your kitchen counter.
- After one hour; carefully squeeze the tea/water from the tea bags into the pitcher; stir, then discard the tea bags.
- Cover the pitcher, then let sit until the tea has cooled down a bit more.
- Once the tea has cooled, add the packet of sugar free apple flavored drink mix, and the 4 cups of cold water, and stir.
- Refrigerate the tea until it's chilled, then pour in glasses filled with ice.