1/2 Photos of Sugar Free Any Flavor Oatmeal
Just Happy's Note:
Low calorie, quick and quite satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place uncooked oats in a microwave-safe conatainer.
- 2Add water as to desired consistency, but I recommend at least 1/4 cup for every 1/4 cup uncooked oats (1 part water to 1 part uncooked oats).
- 3Microwave high 1 minute, stir, microwave again if needed.
- 4Add Splenda to taste.
- 5Stir in a drop or 2 flavor.
- 6Stir in wheat bran for added fiber. I think it makes the oats more filling but too much of the wheat bran gives it a slight bitter taste.
- 7Note: for flavorings, I suggest vanilla, maple or walnut. Or you can try combining them.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Free Any Flavor Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: