Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
In the Summer, hot drinks drop from menus faster than a lit match from a firebug, and rich, sugary things aren't exactly bikini body fodder. But the good news is that you can still treat yourself to a rich, smooth mocha - this baby is not only great hot or iced, but tripled with 2 tbsp of almond butter added to it you can make a great popsicle, or churn it for ice cream!
- 4 (1 g) packets stevia plus (I like Pyure Organic)
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 drops liquid stevia (use your favourite)
- If serving cold: Stir together the coffee, almond milk and liquid stevia. Chill thoroughly.
- If serving hot: Combine the coffee and almond milk in a microwave safe pitcher and heat about 3-4 minutes, until hot, but drinkable.
- For both:.
- Mix the stevia, cocoa and salt in a large cup (or a jug if serving two).
- Stir the boiling water into the dry mixture until completely combined, then slowly whisk in the almond milk mixture and liquid stevia.
- Serve and enjoy!