Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found in the Dec/Jan 1996 issue of Taste of Home, submitted by Gladys DeBoer.
Make and share this Sugar Diamonds recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Separate egg and set white aside.
- Add yolk and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Add flour, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- Press dough evenly into a greased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch pan.
- Beat egg white until foamy and brush over dough.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 300 F for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch diamond shapes while still warm.