Why buy them when you can make them yourself? It's super easy and takes only a few minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1It's really easy, just mix the sugar, water, and coloring!
- 2Make sure the sugar is not sopping wet so that it's dissolving, just wet enough to hold its shape.
- 3Use any mold you like (I use the teaspoon). Press the sugar into the mold, turn it over, and tap it out.
- 4Let the cubes (or in my case, domes) dry on pretty much any surface until hard (about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on humidity).
- 5Voila! Your own unique sugar cubes that cost you practically nothing!
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g