Recipe by Llamatron
Why buy them when you can make them yourself? It's super easy and takes only a few minutes!
Directions See How It's Made
- It's really easy, just mix the sugar, water, and coloring!
- Make sure the sugar is not sopping wet so that it's dissolving, just wet enough to hold its shape.
- Use any mold you like (I use the teaspoon). Press the sugar into the mold, turn it over, and tap it out.
- Let the cubes (or in my case, domes) dry on pretty much any surface until hard (about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on humidity).
- Voila! Your own unique sugar cubes that cost you practically nothing!