My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°; grease 18 regular muffin cups (will need two pans).
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, pumpkin, sour cream, milk, oil, and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 5Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 6Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- 7Bake for 24-28 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pans on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Crunch Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1096 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 213.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: