Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
Wonderful cookies - dairy free. Estimated times do not include chill time.
Top Review by asmithandboys
These cookies are delicious and easy to make. I rolled them into balls and pressed to flatten. This added a little time to cooking more like 12-14mins. This is an awesome recipe that the entire family enjoyed. Thanks
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dairy-free margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift togehter the first 3 ingredients.
- In a large bowl cream margarine ans sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla and water, beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll to 1/4 inch thick and shape with cookie cutters.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes at 375.