Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A thin soft sugar cookie that came from great grandma. Very good!!
Make and share this Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Sift the first 4 ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and extracts together until soft. Add sugar gradually cream until fluffy. If you don't have lemon extract, you can substitute for lemon juice instead.
- Add egg yolks one at a time beating after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients in fourths into the creamed mixture. Beat just until blended after each addition.
- Form dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter. I found it is better to chill the dough for about 15 min before rolling balls and keep the dough in the fridge when you are not cooking them. Place about 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.