Recipe by mewack
A great recipe for decorating holiday cookies. The recipe has been in our family for generations and is definitely a favorite!
Top Review by Lilmamma001
im quite picky, and i LOVED this recipe.<br/>tastes great! thank you!<br/><br/><br/>i live in a hot humid climate so the dough was sticky, i added mabye a 1/4 more flour and it was then perfect. but i did also use that hint of using parchment paper, wonderful.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml milk
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 887.21 ml flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Add milk and vanilla. Mix.
- Slowly add dry ingredients using mixer on lowest speed.
- Chill the dough for a few hours, then roll on pastry cloth and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- Once cookies are cool, make frosting and decorate.