1/2 Photos of Sugar Cookies
2 hrs 10 mins
A great recipe for decorating holiday cookies. The recipe has been in our family for generations and is definitely a favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Add milk and vanilla. Mix.
- 3Slowly add dry ingredients using mixer on lowest speed.
- 4Chill the dough for a few hours, then roll on pastry cloth and cut into shapes.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.
- 6Once cookies are cool, make frosting and decorate.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 59.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g