Prep 25 mins
Cook 14 mins
Made with Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough! This is so easy and soooo good and looks like you spent hours on it.
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (use Nestle Toll House Bar Dough)
- 1 -2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mixed berry, such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Break off 3 squares of cookie dough and form into a ball.
- Lightly coat the dough with flour and roll on lightly floured surface to about 1/8-inch thick (wide enough to fit 4-inch tartlet pan).
- Place dough in ungreased tartlet pan (if you do not have nonstick pans, then grease).
- Push dough into the grooves of the pan and flatten the bottom with a disch or drinking glass.
- Place tartlet pans on baking sheet.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until light golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool 15-20 minutes (cookie shells will have risen a bit in oven, but will settle upon cooling).
- Meanwhile, Beat water, 1/2 cup cream and pudding mix in small mixer bowl on low for 1 minute or until thoroughly mixed. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream in another small mixer bowl on high until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold whipped cream into pudding mixture until well incorporated.
- Remove shells from pans to serving plates with tip of knife.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pudding mixture into each cookie shell up to rim.
- Place a small handful of berries decoratively on top.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 hour or serve immediately.