Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cool summer dessert that's easy and taste's great! I've brought this to many bridal showers and summer cookouts and it's the first dessert to go!
- Roll out cookie dough on a cookie sheet and bake according to package directions.
- Cool completely.
- Combine Cool Whip and vanilla yogurt.
- Top cookie crust with mixture.
- Drain pineapple well.
- Layer on top of coolwhip mixture.
- Slice strawberries and wash blueberries.
- Arrange on top of pineapple.
- Chill 1 hour.
this is a great desert! i add kiwi strawberries and mandarin oranges. i also use just an easy fruit dip for the "sauce". thanx!