Recipe by gpaluzzi
Cool summer dessert that's easy and taste's great! I've brought this to many bridal showers and summer cookouts and it's the first dessert to go!
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 pint blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out cookie dough on a cookie sheet and bake according to package directions.
- Cool completely.
- Combine Cool Whip and vanilla yogurt.
- Top cookie crust with mixture.
- Drain pineapple well.
- Layer on top of coolwhip mixture.
- Slice strawberries and wash blueberries.
- Arrange on top of pineapple.
- Chill 1 hour.