This is my Mom's sugar cookie .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar.
- 2Add egg and continue creaming until well combined.
- 3Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Stir into butter mixture.
- 5Add vanilla.
- 6Roll out on lightly floured surface to a little over 1/4 inch thick. Cut into shapes.
- 7Bake on parchment @ 400 for 8-10minutes, depending on size.
- 8Let cool and then frost.
- 9To frost: I use 1 cup powdered sugar(sifted), 1 tsp corn syrup and enough milk to make a nice spreadable consistancy.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookie Perfection
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: