1/3 Photos of Sugar Cookie in a Mug or Coffee Cup
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I was craving a cookie with my afternoon coffee but their were none to be found. Found this pin from a blog called No. 2 Pencil and gave it a whirl. The results were a very cakey cookie but the flavor was great and it satisfied the craving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray microwave safe coffee mug with vegetable oil spray.
- 2Place butter in the mug & melt in microwave (about 30 seconds).
- 3Add sugar, vanilla and salt and stir together.
- 4Add the egg yolk, mixing thoroughly.
- 5Add flour and stir until combined.
- 6Top with sprinkles and cook in the microwave for about 40-45 seconds. Check for doneness with a toothpick.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookie in a Mug or Coffee Cup
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 196.5 mg
- Sodium 264.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g