1/45 Photos of Sugar Cookie Icing
This recipe is quick, easy, dries hard and shiny and tastes good too. I originally got if from Allrecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the powdered sugar and the milk until smooth.
- 2Beat in corn syrup and vanilla until icing is smooth and glossy.
- 3If it's too thick, add more corn syrup.
- 4Divide icing into separate bowls and stir in food coloring as desired.
- 5You can dip the cookies, paint them with a paint brush or spread them using a knife or the back of a spoon.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookie Icing
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g