Recipe by hollyfrolly
Glossy, delicious, perfect icing for those professional looking cookies that you LOVE to bake. You will be so happy to have found this easy recipe! Yum. (Oooops, repeat recipe- but still so good!)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- assorted food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well and divide frosting into random bowls determined by the number of frosting colors of choice.
- Add food coloring, mix and drizzle onto cookies. Use back of spoon to spread. Allow 30 minutes for icing to dry before adding/layering colors. Icing should be dry within 90 minutes- depending on climate.