This is one of my favorite desserts! I love to make this for BBQ's or showers. I doesn't last long so I always make two and keep one at home so my DH doesn't pout :) Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, I use mexican vanilla
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice, reserved from can
- 2 -16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough, you can use 1 pk. if making a round pizza shape, I always use a jelly roll pan
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained well
- 17 ounces pineapple, drained well reserve juice
- fresh strawberries
- kiwi fruit
- Lightly spray jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough in pan evenly, I use a small rolling pin.
- Bake as directed on package, or until golden brown and set aside to cool completely.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese until smooth (if you do not beat first it will be lumpy), add sugar and mix well, add vanilla and pineapple juice.
- Spread cream cheese mix evenly over cooled cookie crust.
- Garnish with fruit to your taste and serve. I usually make the cookie crust the night before and finish it the next day so it cools while I sleep!