1/1 Photo of Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
This is one of my favorite desserts! I love to make this for BBQ's or showers. I doesn't last long so I always make two and keep one at home so my DH doesn't pout :) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, I use mexican vanilla
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice, reserved from can
- 2 -16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough, you can use 1 pk. if making a round pizza shape, I always use a jelly roll pan
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained well
- 17 ounces pineapple, drained well reserve juice
- fresh strawberries
- kiwi fruit
- 1Lightly spray jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- 2Press cookie dough in pan evenly, I use a small rolling pin.
- 3Bake as directed on package, or until golden brown and set aside to cool completely.
- 4In a mixer beat cream cheese until smooth (if you do not beat first it will be lumpy), add sugar and mix well, add vanilla and pineapple juice.
- 5Spread cream cheese mix evenly over cooled cookie crust.
- 6Garnish with fruit to your taste and serve. I usually make the cookie crust the night before and finish it the next day so it cools while I sleep!
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 46.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g