Recipe posted by request. From a Bisquick cookbook, "In the Kitchen With Kids" section. **Note refrigeration time for dough.
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except Bisquick and decorator sugar/icing.
- Stir in Bisquick until soft dough forms; cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Roll out dough, about 1/4 at a time, on surface sprinkled with flour.
- (Keep remaining dough refrigerated until ready to roll).
- Cut into desired shapes with cookie-cutters.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- If using, sprinkle with colored sugar/decorating sugars.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, until edges are light brown.
- Place on wire rack to cool.
- Ice if desired.