1/1 Photo of Sugar Cookie Cutouts
Barenaked Chef's Note:
From a magazine clipping, these were demolished at Christmastime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat first 4 ingredients in a large bowl with electric mixer until blended.
- 2Beat in egg and 1 tsp. vanilla until fluffy.
- 3Stir in flour just until blended.
- 4Divide dough in half.
- 5Wrap separately; chill 30 minutes.
- 6Roll out ½ at a time on floured surface to ¼ inch thickness.
- 7Cut cookie with cutter.
- 8Place ½ inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake in a 350° oven 10 minutes or until bottoms are golden.
- 10Remove to rack to cool.
- 11Decorate as desired.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookie Cutouts
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 44.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g