Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Kraft. This unique recipe calls for cream cheese!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Lifesavers candy, crushed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into assorted shapes using 3-in. cookie cutters. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges beging to brown.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack; immediately press about 1/2 teaspoons crushed candies onto each hot cookie.
- Cool completely on rack.