From Kraft. This unique recipe calls for cream cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Beat cream cheese, butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
- 4Roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness on lightly floured surface.
- 5Cut into assorted shapes using 3-in. cookie cutters. Place on greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges beging to brown.
- 7Transfer cookies to wire rack; immediately press about 1/2 teaspoons crushed candies onto each hot cookie.
- 8Cool completely on rack.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 54.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g