1/1 Photo of Sugar Cookie 2009
easy nice recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 300 degrees.
- 2Line flat no sided cookie sheets with parchment.
- 3Cream butter and crisco until mixed only about 40 seconds
- 4Add in the sugar just til blended.
- 5Add in the soda, and salt, and cream of tartar.
- 6Add in the vanilla.
- 7Add in the yolks.
- 8Add in the flour, and just blend until a dough comes together.
- 9Roll into balls a little bigger than a hazel nut, but smaller than a walnut.
- 10Roll into coloured sugar.
- 11Place onto parchment two inches apart.
- 12Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
- 13The 12 minutes mark seems to be the one everyone here has good results with.
- 14Dont let cookies brown on edges, but golden light bottoms.
- 15They are still puffy looking when taken from the oven.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar Cookie 2009
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g