Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is based on sugar cookies --chocolate chip sugar brownies. They are so quick to make! Really good!
- 2 cups milk (or more)
- 1⁄4 cup french vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Pour ingredients into a mixing bowl (except chocolate chips).
- Mix until slightly lumpy.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour onto cookie sheet and spread.
- Heat the oven to 400°F and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Sorry Jossy, but these did not work for me. First of all I've baked enough to know that typically you don't just dump all the ingredients. Mixing was a messy nightmare-lesson learned that is WHY you cream the butter first, etc. The texture was far too watery to "spread", I poured it in a 9x13 pan. The flavor was okay. Maybe if the directions were more specific, or less liquid used, it could be okay.