Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very simple recipe using frozen biscuits. I posted it to use with the recipe for Strawberry-Sugar Biscuit Trifle that I posted. From Southern Living.
- 1 (12 count) packagefrozen refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Brush tops of frozen biscuits with whipping cream; sprinkle evenly with sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Place biscuits on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
These are soooooooooooooooo nummy..nummy nummy. I didnt make them with the other recipe, rather just enjoyed them with some tea for breakfast. Simple, easy and so tasty! I wish there were only 6 calories in them! lol :-) Thanks Bev!!!!!
These would be wonderful with Bev's trifle, but I have to admit, I made them for breakfast and served with Honey Butter #17086. What a treat! Thanks, Bev, for posting!