Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found on the back of a Knorrox Oxtail Soup powder box. Preparation time excludes the soaking of the beans - do that the night before.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups sugar beans, soaked as usual
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (Knorrox recommends Rajah Curry powder)
- 3 tablespoons knorrox oxtail soup mix
- In a pot, boil the beans in the water until they are cooked.
- In a pan, fry the onion.
- Add the tomato and the curry powder.
- Empty the cooked sugar beans and any remaining water into the frying pan.
- Stir in the soup powder and simmer.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato.