Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are addictive, and make a great gift. Make sure you save some for yourself.
Make and share this Sugar and Spice Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the egg white and water until frothy but not stiff.
- Stir in the sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the pecans and stir well until the pecans are completely coated.
- Spread the nuts on a large baking sheet and bake at 200 degree Fahrenheit for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven when dry and toasted.
- When cool, store in an airtight container.