Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are addictive, and make a great gift. Make sure you save some for yourself.
Make and share this Sugar and Spice Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the egg white and water until frothy but not stiff.
- Stir in the sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the pecans and stir well until the pecans are completely coated.
- Spread the nuts on a large baking sheet and bake at 200 degree Fahrenheit for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven when dry and toasted.
- When cool, store in an airtight container.
Delicious and simple. Perfect balance of sweet/salty with a crunchy coating. A fun thing for kids to help prepare. We will make this for Christmas gifts.
I gave these for Hostess gifts at Christmas and they were a hit. Have passed them along to my daughter and my friends - easy and delicious recipe!
These are so good and so very 'moreish'. Really liked the cinnamon flavour and the crunch. I plan on making these for Christmas gifts too.