1/1 Photo of Sugar and Spice Pecans
Linda Thomas's Note:
These are just delicious and I'm asked for the recipe constantly. Can't just eat one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites, vanilla, and water together in bowl, until frothy not stiff.
- 2In gallon size zip-lock plastic bag shake together sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, until well mixed.
- 3Add the egg mixture and pecans at the same time to sugar mix.
- 4Zip bag and shake well to cover all pecans.
- 5Line a large cookie sheet with tin foil and spray the foil with cooking spray.
- 6Spread out pecans on foil and bake at a 250 degree oven for 50 min, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 7Let cool and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar and Spice Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.6
- Calories from Fat 662
- Total Fat 73.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 487.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 10.8 g