Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
These are just delicious and I'm asked for the recipe constantly. Can't just eat one!!
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 18 ounces pecans
- Beat egg whites, vanilla, and water together in bowl, until frothy not stiff.
- In gallon size zip-lock plastic bag shake together sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, until well mixed.
- Add the egg mixture and pecans at the same time to sugar mix.
- Zip bag and shake well to cover all pecans.
- Line a large cookie sheet with tin foil and spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Spread out pecans on foil and bake at a 250 degree oven for 50 min, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.
These were awesome! I took these to work and was asked for the recipe. However, they did need to bake longer than 50 min. (This may be because I tried to cram too many on my cookie sheet!)
These were good. They kind of melt in your mouth. Using tin foil is a must. Thanks for posting.
There Is just no other word for these but YUMMY!!!!! When you start eating them you cant stop If you like pecans you will like this one!! Thanks for sharing