1/1 Photo of Sugar and Spice Pecan Bread (Abm)
This makes a small 1lb loaf but it can be increased to make a larger loaf for larger families. It makes exquisite toast and I think French Toast made on Christmas morning from it is almost a requirement :D.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients except pecans to bread machine, and start machine.
- 2Use wheat bread cycle for 1-pound loaf.
- 3Add pecans at the end of the first knead, or when your bread machine "beeps" to add fruit or nuts.
- 4Baking time is however long your machine takes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar and Spice Pecan Bread (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1776.9
- Calories from Fat 633
- Total Fat 70.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 1419.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 260.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.6 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 42.6 g