1/2 Photos of Sugar-And-Spice Nuts
I make these often during the holiday season -- everyone loves them. They also make a great hostess gift in a pretty jar. Thanks to Chatelaine, where I found this gem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- 3Beat egg white in a large bowl with a fork or whisk until foamy.
- 4Stir in two cups of unsalted nuts until coated (amounts listed are my favourites, but any combination can be used, as can other nuts such as peanuts or walnuts).
- 5Stir in sugar and spices; toss with nuts until coated.
- 6Put nuts onto prepared baking sheet.
- 7Spread out well.
- 8Bake, stirring often, until golden-- about 20-25 minutes .
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar-And-Spice Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.8
- Calories from Fat 608
- Total Fat 67.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 873.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g