Recipe by Annacia
Flavored for the Fall and Winter seasons this is something just a bit different. A bit of adventure in the spirit can reap great rewards.
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 3 1⁄2 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 cinnamon sticks (I actually use 2 sticks in mine, yumm)
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream, lightly whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk in a pan.
- Sprinkle apple spice onto milk.
- Break or chop chocolate into pieces and add to milk.
- Add enough sugar to sweeten to your taste.
- Heat mixture over low heat until milk just boiling stirring all the time.
- Place 1 cinnamon stick into each of 2 cups.
- Pour hot chocolate into cups.
- top with whipped cream.
- serve immediately.