Flavored for the Fall and Winter seasons this is something just a bit different. A bit of adventure in the spirit can reap great rewards.
- Pour milk in a pan.
- Sprinkle apple spice onto milk.
- Break or chop chocolate into pieces and add to milk.
- Add enough sugar to sweeten to your taste.
- Heat mixture over low heat until milk just boiling stirring all the time.
- Place 1 cinnamon stick into each of 2 cups.
- Pour hot chocolate into cups.
- top with whipped cream.
- serve immediately.
I made this for my oldest DS and I and we loved it. I love the spices added to this hot chocolate. It's very unique but delicious! Thanks for posting.
Comfort beverage at its best - chocolate and my favorite spice flavors all in one warm drink. I so enjoyed this on an evening when I needed a little comforting and it hit the spot. Thanks Annacia.
This was a delicious warm treat. The spice was just right!