1/1 Photo of Sugar and Spice Cookies
Michelle S.'s Note:
These have been a favorite since I was a little girl. I remember eating these in front of the TV watching "Romper room". The dough is quite soft, so I always put it in the fridge between baking batches for easier rolling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream Crisco, sugar, egg, and molasses till fluffy.
- 2Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- 3Form into small balls using a teaspoon.
- 4Roll into sugar.
- 5Place on ungreased cookies sheets.
- 6Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Watch carefully towards end so they do not burn.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar and Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 48.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g