Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A sweetly spicy variation of Chex mix from the Chex Cereal company.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups apple cinnamon Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 3 cups Bugles original flavor snacks (half of a 6-ounce package)
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Spray cooking spray on jelly roll pan or cookie sheet.
- Mix cereals, snacks and peanuts in large bowl and set aside.
- Beat egg whites, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon together until foamy.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, stirring about every 15 minutes, until light brown and crisp.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.