A sweetly spicy variation of Chex mix from the Chex Cereal company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°.
- 2Spray cooking spray on jelly roll pan or cookie sheet.
- 3Mix cereals, snacks and peanuts in large bowl and set aside.
- 4Beat egg whites, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon together until foamy.
- 5Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- 6Spread in pan.
- 7Bake 45 to 50 minutes, stirring about every 15 minutes, until light brown and crisp.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar and Spice Chex Mix
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bugles original flavor snacks