Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of? Maybe almonds, too!
Make and share this Sugar and Spice Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, or pour a small amount of oil, and evenly spread with a paper towel.
- In a small dish, mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the almonds with the corn syrup until the almonds are evenly coated; sprinkle on the sugar, stirring to make sure it gets mixed in evenly.
- Spread the coated almonds on the greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly, and the almonds are browned; remove from oven.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet, stirring to prevent sticking and to separate the nuts.
- Store in an airtight container, if they last that long!