1/1 Photo of Sugar and Spice Almonds
Sue Lau's Note:
Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of? Maybe almonds, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, or pour a small amount of oil, and evenly spread with a paper towel.
- 3In a small dish, mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, set aside.
- 4In another bowl, combine the almonds with the corn syrup until the almonds are evenly coated; sprinkle on the sugar, stirring to make sure it gets mixed in evenly.
- 5Spread the coated almonds on the greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly, and the almonds are browned; remove from oven.
- 6Allow to cool on the baking sheet, stirring to prevent sticking and to separate the nuts.
- 7Store in an airtight container, if they last that long!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar and Spice Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1063.7
- Calories from Fat 655
- Total Fat 72.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.4 g
- Sugars 49.2 g
- Protein 30.6 g