1/1 Photo of Sugar and Spice Almonds
Sue Lau's Note:
Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of? Maybe almonds, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, or pour a small amount of oil, and evenly spread with a paper towel.
- 3In a small dish, mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, set aside.
- 4In another bowl, combine the almonds with the corn syrup until the almonds are evenly coated; sprinkle on the sugar, stirring to make sure it gets mixed in evenly.
- 5Spread the coated almonds on the greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly, and the almonds are browned; remove from oven.
- 6Allow to cool on the baking sheet, stirring to prevent sticking and to separate the nuts.
- 7Store in an airtight container, if they last that long!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar and Spice Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1063.7
- Calories from Fat 655
- Total Fat 72.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.4 g
- Sugars 49.2 g
- Protein 30.6 g