- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (or other sweetener, to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk in small saucepan over low heat until completely dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender or food processor until well combined.
- Add milk-gelatin mixture to blender and blend for a few more seconds.
- Chill completely.
- Blend for a few seconds before pouring into ice cream maker.