1/3 Photos of Sugar and Cinnamon Spiced Pecans
1 hr 10 mins
I love this recipe. It is such a hit, especially around the holidays. This is one of those recipes that can be made and given for an edible gift. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip egg white until frothy.
- 2Add water, sugar and cinnamon.
- 3In a 13x9" cake pan, melt the margarine or butter.
- 4Pour pecans in egg mixture, stir well, then pour into pan.
- 5Bake at 250 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sugar and Cinnamon Spiced Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.6
- Calories from Fat 669
- Total Fat 74.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g