Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this recipe. It is such a hit, especially around the holidays. This is one of those recipes that can be made and given for an edible gift. Hope you enjoy!
- Whip egg white until frothy.
- Add water, sugar and cinnamon.
- In a 13x9" cake pan, melt the margarine or butter.
- Pour pecans in egg mixture, stir well, then pour into pan.
- Bake at 250 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes.
I made a triple batch and took them to work for a pot luck.. None left when I went home . lol.. Every time I make these, they go fast.!! Now to figure out a way to make them diabetic friendly.. Anyone have any ideas?
These were very easy and so delicious! I'm putting them in mason jars with ribbon and giving them as hostess gifts.
These are amazing! We served them at Christmas time (sorry for the late review, we have a newborn) anyway, everyone loved them. My mother-in-law and my sister-in-law both asked for the recipe! On a side note, we tried them with walnuts also, and those were wonderful as well. Thanks so much for the wonderful recipe!