Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this recipe. It is such a hit, especially around the holidays. This is one of those recipes that can be made and given for an edible gift. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- Whip egg white until frothy.
- Add water, sugar and cinnamon.
- In a 13x9" cake pan, melt the margarine or butter.
- Pour pecans in egg mixture, stir well, then pour into pan.
- Bake at 250 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes.
This is a delicious recipe! Highly recommend!
Easy and delicious!
I made a triple batch and took them to work for a pot luck.. None left when I went home . lol.. Every time I make these, they go fast.!! Now to figure out a way to make them diabetic friendly.. Anyone have any ideas?