I love this recipe. It is such a hit, especially around the holidays. This is one of those recipes that can be made and given for an edible gift. Hope you enjoy!
- Whip egg white until frothy.
- Add water, sugar and cinnamon.
- In a 13x9" cake pan, melt the margarine or butter.
- Pour pecans in egg mixture, stir well, then pour into pan.
- Bake at 250 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes.
These were very easy and so delicious! I'm putting them in mason jars with ribbon and giving them as hostess gifts.
I cant wait to share these!!!
These are amazing! We served them at Christmas time (sorry for the late review, we have a newborn) anyway, everyone loved them. My mother-in-law and my sister-in-law both asked for the recipe! On a side note, we tried them with walnuts also, and those were wonderful as well. Thanks so much for the wonderful recipe!