Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is off a Sailor Jerry bottle of rum. I haven't tried this drink yet, but the name of it made me giggle once I saw it and I just had to post it!
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce sailor jerry spiced navy rum
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce gin
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce vodka
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce tequila
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce blue curacao
- 1 dash cherry brandy
- 3 fluid ounces sour mix
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- Pour over ice into a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
I have had this drink at Gladstones in Malibu,Ca. Ihad a couple of them and trust me they will knock you on your butt, But man they are goooood.