Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
There will be no suffering involved when you bite into this creamy southern staple. This crock pot version contains cream of mushroom soup and grated cheddar cheese.
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 2 ounces sliced pimiento, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Combine first 10 ingredients in 3 1/2 quart crock pot. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours. Stir. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
I halved the recipe and enjoyed this several times for lunch. 'The flavores are nice and it's slightly creamy. The cheese adds protein too! Thanks for a yummy recipe!