Everybody loves meatloaf! You can't go wrong serving this! Freezes great too!
Make and share this Sue's Tuesday Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together beef, onion, garlic, egg substitute, and ketchup in a mixing bowl.
- Pinch bread into small pieces and add to meat mixture; add milk slowly, trying to achieve a sticky but firm loaf consistency.
- You may need slightly less milk, or a little more, depending on the water and texture of your beef.
- Spray a loaf baking pan with non-stick spray; shape meat into loaf and place in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve with gravy, or top with bbq or marinara sauce before baking.