Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Looking for something different and delicious for breakfast? Look no further. These muffins will be a favorite in no time!
Top Review by BrendaThurston67
Oh, do use all the nuts... They are awesome :) I have had these several times in the past few months and keep forgetting to review, so here goe. They are awesome muffins and with strawberries being in season, they are extra good!! Try some Recipe #128513 on them. It's so good!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and blend until fluffy.
- Mix in the milk and the almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the milk mixture, and blend until just combined.
- Fold in the strawberries and almonds.
- Fill the muffin cups to the top, and bake for 30 minutes.